The following Leadership news feed is provided courtesy of Forbes.com.
- How Managers Can Hold Onto Workers, Keep Them Happy And Motivated In A Hot Job Marketby Jack Kelly, Senior Contributor on May 9, 2021 at 3:01 pm
It's going to be tough for managers as they’ll be dealing with a hybrid work schedule in which some people will be in the office two or three days per week and a large number remotely. Here's what managers need to do to keep workers happy, motivated and engaged in a hot job market.
- This Award Winning Nonprofit Provides Necessities To Thousands Of Single Mothers. Here’s Why Celebrities Have Rallied Behind Her To Helpby Pauleanna Reid, Senior Contributor on May 9, 2021 at 2:25 pm
Jones understands the emotional weight and psychological impact that being the sole provider of a household can have on single mothers. These silent struggles are the ones that are not often spoken about with the topic of motherhood. Here's what she's doing to help.
- Why These Two Policies Are Vital To Working Moms And Post-Pandemic Recoveryby Tanya Tarr, Senior Contributor on May 9, 2021 at 1:45 pm
“Working mothers and caregivers had a difficult time during the pandemic, juggling childcare and full-time work,” said Institute for Women’s Policy Research president and CEO Dr. C. Nicole Mason. “This year, breakfast in bed won’t cut it.”
- Want To Create Customer Loyalty? Make The Customer An Owner.by Shep Hyken, Contributor on May 9, 2021 at 11:30 am
Many companies have a customer loyalty program—at least that is what they call it.
- Why Your Organization Needs Radarby Enrique Dans, Senior Contributor on May 9, 2021 at 10:24 am
Innovation is fed by ideas, and those ideas often come from the environment. The regular and systematized reading of information from within the environment greatly favors the development of a culture of innovation. But few managers consider reading the news as an essential part of their work.
- The Community College Bachelor’s Degree Continues To Grow. Where Will It Lead?by Michael T. Nietzel, Senior Contributor on May 9, 2021 at 10:00 am
Arizona has become the 24th state to permit its community colleges to offer bachelor's degrees under certain conditions.
- Caring Is Our Super Power—Let’s Lead With Itby Ashoka, Contributor on May 9, 2021 at 9:00 am
It's the second Mother's Day we celebrate since the pandemic started, and it's certainly helping us see motherhood in a new light. In this interview Riccarda Zezza, CEO of Lifeed, reflects on parenting as the highest form of leadership and care as a superpower.
- 3 Questions That Will Build Your Confidence When It’s Crumblingby Stephanie Burns, Contributor on May 9, 2021 at 5:10 am
According to a KPMG study, 67% of high-performing executive women said that even they needed more support building confidence to feel like they could be leaders in their industry. If you are battling low-confidence, here are 3 questions you need to ask yourself.
- Driving Growth By Innovating “Ways Of Working”by Kimberly A. Whitler, Senior Contributor on May 8, 2021 at 9:47 pm
As part of a three-part series, the CMO of Sapient explores how she uses “ways of working” to drive better business results.
- Lead Like This Podcast: 3 Powerful Ways To Excel In Your Careerby Bruce Weinstein, Contributor on May 8, 2021 at 6:56 pm
Follow the lessons from "Bizarre Albums" and enrich your career.
- Metaverse Weekly: Brands, Stories, And Investments Dispatched From The Metaverseby Cathy Hackl, Contributor on May 8, 2021 at 6:36 pm
The creation of the metaverse(s) is accelerating and every week brings with it many news about its creation, growth, collaborations, activations, and investments. Here's what happened this week in metaverse-related news.
- How Your Brain Makes Decisions Impacts How It Evaluates (Mis)Informationby Gabriel A. Silva, Contributor on May 8, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Understanding the cognitive and neuroscience basis of decision making can help mitigate misinformation.
- How AB InBev’s CEO Transition Highlights The Need For Different Types Of CEOs In Different Situationsby George Bradt, Senior Contributor on May 8, 2021 at 4:58 pm
Different phases, different situations, different types of leaders.
- Digital Transformation Is Good. ‘YABBA’ Is Notby Dr. Augustine Fou, Contributor on May 8, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Digital transformation is good. After all, digital marketing is the most measurable channel. But letting black box algorithms spend your ad dollars for you in programmatic channels is not good digital marketing -- "YABBA, DABBA, don't."
- 7 Crisis Management Lessons From Colonial Pipeline’s Response To Cyber Attackby Edward Segal, Contributor on May 8, 2021 at 3:37 pm
Friday’s ransomware attack on Colonial Pipeline has created a crisis for the company and the country provides important lessons for business leaders on how to respond and manage crisis situations.
- Metaby Cathy Hackl, Contributor on May 8, 2021 at 3:27 pm
The creation of the metaverse(s) is accelerating and every week brings with it many news about its creation, growth, collaborations, brand activations, and investments. Here are the highlights from this week in the metaverse.
- This Is How The Smartest Career Professionals Receive Feedbackby Amy Blaschka, Contributor on May 8, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Here's how to prepare for receiving feedback before, during, and after your review.
- Being A Mom Can Be Hard: Here’s How To Be Happyby Tracy Brower, Contributor on May 8, 2021 at 11:57 am
The labor of motherhood is important to understand and your approach to motherhood will be uniquely yours. You can create happiness through it all.
- Begin Again?by Avivah Wittenberg-Cox, Contributor on May 8, 2021 at 11:53 am
Ready to re-emerge? Some people I know are chomping at the bit, others are already regretting their quiet retreats. Meditation offers a tool for restarting. Just begin again.
- Time Out: 10 Instant Shock Absorbers To Cushion Job Stressby Bryan Robinson, Ph.D., Contributor on May 8, 2021 at 11:32 am
Ten shock absorbers cushion work blows and help recharge your batteries before re-entering your personal life: